LGV Driver (Class 2)
PURPOSE OF JOB:
To deliver the Company’s products to our customers/clients premises or sites across the UK, so some overnight stops will be required, this will be a range of Days/Overnight, Multi-drops, Palletised and handball deliveries.
- Ensure daily vehicle checks are carried out and any defects reported.
- Operate the vehicle within the UK transport legislation.
- Maintain fuel, expenses and journey records.
- Ensure that at all times the customers’ requirements are met.
- Comply with the Company’s rules, procedures and vehicle management system.
- Ensure that health and safety and BS5750 procedures are adhered to.
- Full UK driving license
- LGV Class 2 License
- Driver’s CPC qualification
- Excellent accuracy is required due to working with product codes
- Previous multiple driving experience
- Knowledge of Company products